Pattison Career Center
CDL-A Truck Driver (Night Shift)
Wage commensurate with experience
Our drivers operate a Hopper Bottom Trailer. They travel between Clayton, IA and Prairie du Chien, WI. hauling sand between our plant and our transload facility. All driving is local and you will be home every day. There is No overnight travel! Starting points are located in both Clayton and Prarie du Chien.
Pattison Employee Thoughts
Electrical Systems Engineer
Night Operations Manager
The Position at a glance
Credentials & Licenses
Must possess a valid Class A CDL with Tanker, and Must pass all DOT requirements
Benefits & Incentives
Detailed Position Information
This is an excellent career opportunity with a well-established, solid company, with outstanding benefits. If this sounds like something that might interest you, we encourage you to apply now! It could truly change your life!
- icon Will run equipment that is 1-3 yrs old
- icon Will operate Automatic Tarps and Doors
- icon Operation of Automatic Transmissions
- icon Clean your equipment
- icon Maintain electronic log books
- icon Manage your hours for DOT Compliance
- icon Operate Truck for 12 hours shifts with scheduled breaks
- icon Work a rotating schedule
- icon Complete Pre/Post-shift inspections
- icon Comply with all DOT standards and regulations
- icon Class A CDL with Tanker
- icon Must pass all DOT requirements, pre-employment physical exam and drug test
- icon Good MVR and safe driving record
- icon 24 months experience Tractor Trailer
- icon Must be 25 years old
- icon Must be able to safely wear a half face mask for up to 12 hours at a time
High school diploma desireable but not required, minimum 2 years Tractor Trailor experience
- icon Quarterly Incentive Program
- icon Paid Time Off
- icon Affordable Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance
- icon 401k with Matching
Advancement Opportunities: Pattison Sand Company encourages and sponsors internal and external training to develop employees’ skills in order to promote from within the company.
Disclosure & Important policies
Drug Testing: Pattison Sand Company is a drug-free workplace and all prospective employees have to pass a pre-employment drug test and employment physical.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AT PATTISON, EMPLOYEES COME FIRST!
We offer excellent benefits to our employees such as paid time off, education assistance, and more. These are just a few of the numerous benefits and perks enjoyed by of our employees.