We are looking for a Parts Attendant to receive, store and distribute materials to several departments throughout our facility. Attendants are a critical part of the company, and should enjoy organization, distribution and personal communication with a variety of people. The Parts Attendant is accountable for the day-to-day activities relating to the organization of the warehouse, inventory levels, receiving of all materials and other tasks as requested by the Purchasing Manager. Parts Attendant needs strong organizations skills, computer skills, high attention to detail and good communication.
- Receive materials and parts into the facility utilizing Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain inventory records within the inventory software system
- Utilize the purchase order system in looking up orders, compare quantities received against quantities ordered, and close out orders when the material is received
- Monitor and control the parts and tools stored in the shop warehouse
- Keep the parts area warehouse organized, clean and orderly
- Store deliveries in the correct locations
- Update inventory levels as items are received in the system
- Help develop and maintain critical parts lists for assets and projects
- Assist in tracking pattern purchases and identify areas for improvement in the quality of parts
- Communicate with the Purchasing Agents when the quantity received does not match the ordered quantity
- Work up to twelve hour shifts
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Communicate and coordinate with coworkers and supervisors
- High safety standards for self and others
- Willing to work any assigned shift, overtime, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for 6-12 hours on uneven sandy/rocky surfaces
- Ability to be seated for up to 6 hours to operate equipment or vehicles
- Ability to lift 60 to 80 pounds without mechanical assistance
- Ability to bend, stoop, climb on and off equipment and ladders
- Able to work at heights
- Ability to work in damp, dimly lit and confined work areas
- High school diploma desirable but not required
- Part 48 MSHA required. Training available onsite.
- All Pattison employees must hold a valid Driver\'s License
Pattison Sand Company offers a comprehensive benefit program! Some of the benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Affordable health, life, flex spending, dental and vision insurance
- Company sponsored short term disability & life insurance
- 401k with matching
Advancement Opportunities: Pattison Sand Company encourages and sponsors internal and external training to develop employees’ skills in order to promote from within the company.
Mandatory Drug Testing - Pattison Sand Company is a drug-free workplace and all prospective employees have to pass a pre-employment drug test and employment physical.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement - To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You may contact the Pattison HR department for assistance at:
phone: (563) 964-2640