We are looking for Truck Drivers to travel between our Clayton, IA and Prairie du Chien, WI rail loadout facilities. They will operate Hopper Bottom Trailers, all driving is local and doesn’t require overnight travel. Drivers must be willing to cross train with our mine department. This is a career position working as a member of a great team with an established company that offers excellent salaries and full benefits!
- Operate automatic tarps and doors
- Operate automatic transmissions
- Clean equipment
- Maintain electronic log books
- Manage hours for DOT compliance
- Operate truck for 12 hours shifts with scheduled breaks
- Work a rotating schedule
- Complete pre/post-shift inspections
- Comply with all DOT standards and regulations
Must have the ability to:
- Pass all DOT requirements, pre-employment DOT drug test, and have a current medical card
- Proficiently speak and write English
- Work up to 12-hour shifts
- Work seated for up to 6 hours at a time
- Wear a half-mask respirator for up to 12 hours at a time
- Possess high safety standards for self and others
- Self-motivate and work with minimal supervision
- Communicate and coordinate with coworkers and supervisors
- Work any assigned shift, overtime, weekends and holidays
- Must be 25 years old
- 24 months experience operating Tractor Trailer required
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- Priority will be given to applicants with previous related experience
- Class A CDL with Tanker
- Good MVR record standing
- Part 48 MSHA required. Training available onsite.
- The applicant must hold a class A CDL with tanker and must pass all DOT requirements.
Pattison Sand Company offers a comprehensive benefit program! Some of the benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Affordable health, life, flex spending, dental and vision insurance
- Company sponsored short term disability & life insurance
- 401k with matching
Advancement Opportunities: Pattison Sand Company encourages and sponsors internal and external training to develop employees’ skills in order to promote from within the company.
Mandatory Drug Testing - Pattison Sand Company is a drug-free workplace and all prospective employees have to pass a pre-employment drug test and employment physical.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement - To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PSC offers an additional $3.00 per hour for night shift work.
CNG (HAZMAT) hauling will get an additional $3.00/hr. on top of base wages when hauling CNG.
You may contact the Pattison HR department for assistance at:
phone: (563) 964-2640